Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sears at the Montclair Plaza

Sears in the Montclair Plaza

            Have you ever been to Sears in the Montclair Plaza?? I have, and I can tell you one thing … it is a DISASTER!!!

            My mom works at Sears and she’s always talking about the sales and how they have a lot of clearance and thing like that. We also go shopping there which is a plus because she gets a discount, and she buys my sisters shoes there which is also another plus, but there’s something that I hate about Sears. It’s so cluttered!!!!!

            When I shop at Sears I go to the juniors section and they have nice clothes with brands like Bongo, but they also have a lot of racks that are on clearance. That’s also a plus, but those racks are unorganized!! There is about one hundred thing on ONE rack! Shirts and pants are all over the ground!! No one cleans it up either!! Maybe once in a while I will see about two girls cleaning up the mess, but other than that NOTHING.

            Besides everything being so cluttered, everything is expensive!! One shirt costs about $14.00. I know nothing is cheap nowadays, but really? Whenever I find a nice shirt I like, I show my mom and she says it’s too expensive.

            My mom also buys shoes for my little sister at Sears, but I don’t know how she finds shoes everything is mixed up! If you looking for a pair of sandals you’ll find them in the sneakers section. Really? None of the workers will bother to organize the shoes??

            If you do buy something, when you go up to pay the cashier doesn’t even pay attention to you. All they basically do is tell you how much it is, and hand you the receipt. Other than that they will talk to the cashier next to them. Well, this is just my experience with the cahiers.

            Sears at the Montclair Plaza is not the Sears I would recommend for you to go. Almost everything is unorganized and cluttered and no good service.

1 comment:

  1. You left no doubt about it on this one. :) Have you been to any others, and if so, are they equally bad?

    ReplyDelete