Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kindness is the Way to Go


                                                      Photo Credit: sensesmaybenumed

``Get out of my @#&% way,`` was something someone said to me when I was walking out of lunch yesterday. He pushed me out of his way and didn`t even say sorry! Sometimes people can be so rude an mean!

If I had one wish, it would be for everyone to become a nice person. I hate it when people are mean to me, but it really bothers me when some is making fun of someone I know or someone innocent. Its makes me want to go over there and punch them in the face. I know I sound like a mean person but I you know you will know the truth. I think people are forgetting the pleasures of being nice to others. I mean isn`t kindness about loving people more than they deserve!

I am not telling anyone to change or anything but just think about it. How would you feel is someone you really liked or cared about you came up to you one day and said ,`` I don`t want to be your friend anymore because so and so said this about you, plus you are ugly.`` How would you respond to that? Woun`t that make you feel like Hades just lost control over the Underworld?

So just for one day try to be nice to EVERYONE you meet because they might be fighting a battle you know nothing about. If someone does not smile at you, be generous and offer your own smile. Nobody needs a smile more than the one that cannot smile to others. So just for one day try to be nice to the people around you, even if you don`t like them.

Don't forget to be kind to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it. - Hebrews 13:2 

4 comments:

  1. People Should Be Nice to each other. Kony should be more smarter and more useful in this world. Killing Kids? SERIOUSLY....Asking them to kill their parents? REALLY? Such a dictator...Just like Hitler, who killed all Jews just because they are different. So if I was different my mom would kill me? WOW! Kony for setting a really good example. The world alone is old and we humans had been on earth for thousands and thousands of years. Give mother earth a break for once. NO MORE CHAOS! Be Nice...Forgive People.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ridicules that someone told you that! People should treat each other equally and smile.:] Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right! People are always saying that to me and I am too nice to say anything back! People say way too many bad words in California!

    ReplyDelete