Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kindness.. Is what I believe In


Why can't everyone be kind? That's a question I ask myself a lot. Everyone makes mistakes in this area but some people can just be plain old mean. If everyone spread just a little bit of kindness it would fix a lot of problems going around this earth.Just little things can make someones day. Just by saying thank you is an act of kindness like the picture says.
I always remember the saying treat people the way you would want to be treated. If you don't like the way someone treats you why do it to some one else? You're being hurt and someone else is too. Also just because you say it behind someone backs doesn't make it better. I hope people keep that in mind because a lot of people forget.
Being kind can also mean to stand up for someone. A lot of times we see something happen to someone and a lot of times no one will say anything. Why? I don't now why people do this it's not hard. If I don't say some kind words to that person I will defiantly regret not saying anything.
The definition for kindness is the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.Be friendly if you see someone alone go talk to them. Be generous if you some one in need of something don't be afraid to help them out. Be considerate look at that persons point of view and and see how that person would feel by the way you act. All good qualities to have.
Kindness is to me the best quality to have. It fixes problems and it makes someone smile and hopefully there day.:] Who could ask for more in a person? Kindness is something I really believe in and stand up for and I hope everyone else does to. If you want to read stories about spreading kindness click here.
Photo By:alexrheadrick
Kindness Quotes
A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.
John Ruskin

A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
Saint Basil

Everyone responds to kindness.
Richard Gere

A laugh, to be joyous, must flow from a joyous heart, for without kindness, there can be no true joy.
Thomas Carlyle
To find more kindness quotes click A laugh, to be joyous, must flow from a joyous heart, for without kindness, there can be no true joy.
Thomas Carlyle

Read more:http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/kindness.html#ixzz1oOJfHzEm






8 comments:

  1. Wow Hailey, that was a GREAT post! I really enjoyed it. It is true kindness can go a long way. I liked the quote by Saint Basil.
    I'm not the nicest person, but even I know it is good to be nice. I dislike people when they are rude to others.
    This post made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks Amanda I thought my post was to long and that it would bore people. Thank you so much!;]

      Delete
  2. I'm also glad to say that, at least in my experience, you do a good job of modeling this sort of behavior. Your positive vibes and posts are appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true Hailey! You are one of the nicest people I have ever met. You are also always so polite! You really know how to make people feel really special!
      I am super glad to have you as a friend!!! <3

      Delete
    2. You are right Amanda. Hailey I don`t know you mch but when ever I talk to you, you really make me feel better. I don`t know if you remember this but one time I was talking to you about my stalker and I was really uset and you meade me feel A LOT better.

      Delete
    3. I do remember that, Thank you and I am happy I made you feel better:]

      Delete
  3. Wish....everyone was equal in each and every way. People should know that we are all humans and we have anger issues that we need to take care of. People should not be treating each other poorly just because they want something..then they don't get. People should be nice to each other, just because were different from the outside doesn't mean we are different in the inside.

    ReplyDelete