Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Epcot...The Most Unusual But Creative Theme Park


                                                      Photo Credit To: Me (Hazel)
Since a lot of people in California don`t know what and where Epcot is I wanted to do this review about the best place in the world!

So all you people in California think `Oh we have Hollywood. Oh we have Disney Land`. Well have you ever thought about visiting the World of Theme Parks in Florida, Orlando?! I don`t think so, because when I move to California, on my first day of school a girl asked me where I was from and I told her, Florida and guess what she said? `Is Florida in the U.S.?` What kind of question is that?! But anyway I am not here to yell about how crazy people are in California, I am here to tell you about Epcot!

Epcot was built to show what the future was going to be like. What the future games were going to be like. And what the future space museums were going to be like. But the unusual part of Epcot is that half of it totally doesn`t match its purpose. The first half is the space museum and the second half is a World Showcase!

The first half was pretty cool but I really liked the second half with the countries. The World Showcase starts off with the Mayan Temples of Mexico. The stage is set with a starry night sky and a grand fiesta is about to happen. Take a boat ride with Donald Duck and his Nephews in to a Mexican world. It is the most beautiful sight to see.

Next up, is Norway, China, and Germany. Norway has a Viking Voyage lasting five minutes. China has beautiful store with all sorts of stuff from the real China. It has fabric and these little Chinese dolls and all sorts of other stuff. Germany is kind of small but it has a HUGE collection of chocolates!

After that is Italy and next to Italy is the Great United States. Italy had a huge statue of Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea, a.k.a Percy Jackson`s father. And the United States was created to look like we were back in the 1800`s.

Then came Japan. My favorite! Japan was kind of like China because it had a store and a lot of Japanese stuff in it. The big difference was that they had a whole section of Hello Kitty and Pokemon stuff. Yep that's right Hello Kitty. Personally I am not a big fan of Hello Kitty but I know most girls in my school will go crazy over that stuff.

I think Epcot is a really great place to visit because you get to see all the different cultures of the world and eat their food. And experience the ``future``. Learn what its like to feel the past a live the future. Epcot is a great educational and fun for everyone theme park. If I could take everyone I knew to Epcot, I would. Epcot is the best place I have ever been to. If you ever plan to visit Florida and decide to visit Disney World, I would recommend you go and see Epcot.




1 comment:

  1. No one is commenting!!!! Comment someone!!! AHAHAHAHAH!!!

    ReplyDelete