Friday, March 30, 2012

my favorite aunt Lisa
         The perfect day would be totally awesome, because I would be in the happiest mood!


   CRUSH OF YOUR LIFE!
On the perfect day, I think you crush you have been crushing on for a long time would ask you out on at  date. I think this because its my biggest dream to have my crush ask me on a date! If you are my friend you know who my crush is. but if he did ask me out, I would hope it to be to a theme park because I love to go there!


    NEW PHONE!!
Getting a new phone is my goal! I plan on getting the iPhone 4, for graduation! I have had the same dumb phone for about 2 years now!


     NAILS!!
I think it is very important for a girl to get her nails done, it shows she takes care of herself. Obviously, I totally believe the perfect day would be me getting my fingers and my toes done![x


  LAS VEGAS!!
As some of you might know, my family in California is only, my mom, my dad, my little brother, and myself. My grandma Raenee and Grandpa Tracy, live in Vegas. It kills me everyday that i cant see them. It would mean the world to me if I could see them!




Me and Caitlyn Anderson
   FAMILY!!
My family is the only thing I have in this world besides my friends. The best day wouldn't be the best day with out them! they maybe a pain in the neck but they're all I've got! I love hanging out with them, they are so much fun, and oh so funny!


So all in all, the perfect day would be: me getting asked out by the crush of my life, getting a new phone, then getting my nails done, going to Vegas, and hanging out with the best people in the world, my family!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment