Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My perfect day!

By: virtualphotographystudio

I love days when you can stay home and do what you want to do. Not go to school or do homework. If I could have a perfect day it would
consist of:

~Sleeping in
I love to sleep. So a good nights sleep would be going to bed around 10:00 and waking up around 11-12 o'clock. I love to sleep any chance I get.

~A good breakfast
I don't like most cereals, so a good breakfast would be an English muffin with an egg in it. And some fruit like Strawberries (my favorite!) Pineapple, oranges or mangoes.

~Watching my favorite shows
I don't watch too much TV but when I do I like to watch: 19 Kids and Counting, Cake Boss, Ridiculousness, Rob Dyrdek's Fanstasty Factory, My Super Sweet 16, American Idol, Fear Factor, The Sing Off, Survivor, The Bachelor, and so much more. But I don't like to watch that Jersey Shore crap.

~Doing something active
Sports usually are not my thing, but I love to surf during the summer. In winter I love to snowboard and ski. My favorite sports are baseball, tennis, golf, and football. On weekends I like to take hikes in Claremont and La Verne.

~Seeing my family
I have a huge family! Some of them I haven't even met. My dad's side of the family is my favorite family to be with. My grandma has the best cooking! I love her food. She can make anything! My cousins ages range from 32-10 months. I love my aunts, uncles, and cousins. We always have a fun time with all of them. When we are all together there is never a dull or quite moment.

~Having a good dinner
Dinner is my favorite meal of the day. To make a good ending on a great day I love to have a yummy dinner. My perfect dinner consists of Tacos, with rice, beans, and for desert, Flan! This is one of my favorite meals my mom and I can make.

~Listening to my iPod
Music is beautiful. Right before I'm about to go to bed I listen to my iPod. You could find a whole bunch of artists and songs on my iPod from Pop to Country to Jazz to 80's music. This helps me become more tired before I go to bed.

~Reading my favorite bible story before bed
I always read my bible before bed. This helps me have good dreams and fall asleep faster. Some of my favorite stories in the bible are Joseph and the colorful coat, Jacob and Esau, Jesus' Resurrection, Jesus' rise from the dead.

If my day consists of these things it will be a perfect day!

8 comments:

  1. Your breakfast and especially dinner sound delicious. Ahhhh flan and strawberries! I have a big family too. I'm actually younger than some of my nephews. Jazz is pretty cool too, just like the Bible reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jersey shore is a bunch of crap. But if all the stars were Asian instead of Italian, and they went to noodle stores instead of bars I MIGHT watch it. OK post Amanda...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jersey Shore partying it up at the noodle store...

      Delete
    2. Not partying it up, but noodle-ing it up....

      Delete
  3. Where do you think of these kind of things Martin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mostly get them from you Amanda ;)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I like this post. I think if all my days went like this, I'd have a pretty awesome life (not that I'm not thankful for the life I have). I used to read my Bible before bed too, but I would always fall asleep and forget what I read. I started reading in the morning instead. : )

    ReplyDelete