Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Perfect Cupcake


I love cupcakes so much!:} There cute and can be decorated so pretty! This is my perfect cupcake. ;]
The Bread
The cupcake needs to be moist not dry! I hate a dry cupcake cause it gets stuck in your throat so make sure to have milk.The bread itself should be dark chocolate and have cherries and bacon inside. I love bacon.
The Frosting
Cream Cheese frosting is my favorite! I'm not a big fan of a lot of sweet frosting so, there shouldn't be to much I don't want the cupcake to be all frosting and no cake. It's fun to have a pretty swirly design on top so I would want one of thoughs.
The Toppings
For the toppings I want a cherry in the middle and chopped bacon covered in dark chocolate.

Remember you need the perfect bite so I make sure to eat everything on and in the cupcake. Have fun eating it an be happy. Invite friends, cupcake party! Just kidding;] That's my perfect cupcake!
Picture by:Angelina Cupcake

7 comments:

  1. Cupcakes are delicious! Strawberry and chocolate are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I wanted to have a cupcake party, but instead cupcakes, we should substitute it for noodles. And you said to eat everything on and in the cupcake. Does that mean you eat the wrapper...
    Anyways Good post Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't eat the wrapper but if you want to:}

      Delete
  3. Nice post Hailey. We should totally have a cupcake party! Haha that would be fun though. Bacon and cherries....that is interesting. Sounds pretty good actually! But lets plan a cupcake party! Haha just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never had a bacon cupcake, although I did have a bacon chocolate chip cookie. It was delicious--up until the third cookie, and the I started to get grossed out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bacon chocolate chip cookies? That sounds really gross! Nice post hailey!

      Delete
  5. Bacon cupcakes are really good:] It was part of a breakfast cupcake.

    ReplyDelete