Friday, March 30, 2012

The Perfect....

To me there is no such thing as perfect because everything and I mean EVERYTHING have flaws. Even the tiniest of things, like an ant, is not perfect. It might be strong but not perfect.

You might think I am weird that I don`t think anything can be perfect. But I do believe you can make somethings feel like they are perfect. For example the perfect first day of spring should have:

The First Daffodil of Spring:
This will kink of remind us that Mother Nature is a great being. And of course that Spring is here. Its time to get down on your knees and make your garden bloom. Spring only comes once a year and that first flower just makes it more beautiful.

There are other things that can be perfect too. Like a warm Summer day. For me a perfect war Summer day should have:

A hammock:
I love hammocks. Especially, ones that are tied to Palm trees. Lying in a hammock is just the thing you need on a warm sunny day.

A Good Book:
I would love to have a good book while I relax in that hammock. Good books are just what you need to add a little spice to your day. Books brighten up anything and they NEVER go out of style. 

A Cold Glass of Lemonade:
I have a book and I am lying on my hammock reading my book and adding a nice cold glass of lemonade would be the perfect thing to tie it all up.

Somethings can seem perfect when they are not, like what if..... Well I will leave that up to you if you want to imangine something that can ruin days like that, you can. But rigth now I just don`t feel like messing up this ``perfect`` post.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on this Hazel. Nothing is Perfect. Sometimes, even the greatest people have mistakes, even celebrities. Who always try to act like they have the power, but end up doing something wrong. Yes, there is nothing perfect in this world. If you haven't made a mistake yet in your life...you will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammocks--I couldn't agree with you more. I'm planning my summer vacation around a place that has a hammock. :)

    ReplyDelete