Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My favorite verses.

I just love some bible verses. So I wanted to share them with you! :)

"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:9-10

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear ; do not be frightened."
1 Peter 3:14

say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you." Isaiah 35:4

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever."
Psalm 28:7-9

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears." Psalm 18:2-6

"Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called." 1 Timothy 6:12

My favorite book of the bible is Psalms and Revelation. I like Revelation because it reminds you that the world is bad and that the Lord will be back to take all the believers with him to a better place.

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorites is, "Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."
    Joshua (in Spanish Josue) 1:8
    I like it because it says to read and study the Bible and we will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, good post. First you put stuff about a horror movie then sciptures? Anyways my favorite scriputure is Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" Isaiah 41:10. It's because I use to be afraid of the dark and it just helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong reading the Bible. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete