Friday, March 9, 2012

I believe in people. I think that people can do much more than they think they can. Some people just give up because they think it's too hard or because they don't think they'll do a good enough job. It's better to try than to do nothing though don't you think? People sometimes don't do things because they find one little thing that is complicated about it and totally give up. It's kid of dumb but that is what some people do: I do that sometimes because I get all upset over that one thing. Many people set a very low bar for their work so they don't upset themselves and don't have to try so hard to do what they are trying to convince themselves is their best, even though they know they can do better. So I think people should really try their best at everything they do.

2 comments:

  1. If only we could convince our parents this...that we could do whatever we want

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, and it's why I do what I do. I'm fortunate to have a job where I get paid to act on my beliefs about what people can accomplish.

    ReplyDelete