Thursday, March 15, 2012


Facebook is a website that is sort of addicting for some people. I like Facebook I think it is good for some people to use it, but I find it weird when people post exactly what they are doing even if what they post is very, very inappropriate.

I like Facebook because you can communicate with people when your phone gets taken away without your parents knowing unless they take your computer too. It really sucks when that happens.

I made my grandma a Facebook account and I think she might be addicted somehow it’s so exciting to her. She doesn’t really understand it but she will sit there and read everything that is on the page, and then she thinks that she has to go read all her friends pages too. When I try to take my computer from her before she is finished she freaks out and starts yelling at me.

So I don’t really think Facebook is the best thing for old people, it makes them go crazy. Facebook can be bad if you have a stalker and you post where you are or sometimes even when you’re using Facebook on your phone they can find your location. Some people put their phone number with their information and I think that’s a little dumb because someone can use that number to track you down. Other than ways to be stalked or being a stalker Facebook is kind of cool.

3 comments:

  1. HAAH! Facebook is a good and bad thing. Bad thing because Kids and some teenagers like to go and play games... on it. I like facebook because I get to sit here and talk to my friends that have one. I'm not the type who adds just anyone and I don't play games on facebook. But it is addicting sometimes. Stalking someone on facebook is a good and bad thing. Invading someone's privacy is bad and the good thing is sometimes they are talking behind your back without you knowing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once stalked my sister on Facebook. But I said I was an old man and I put a picture of and old man on my account. I would go on and ask her all these questions. And I also said that I knew where she lived and told her our address. She was so freaked out! It was hilarious! I'll never forget that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think old people and technology should mix. People should be more careful on the internet.

    ReplyDelete