Thursday, March 8, 2012

School

    I believe that people should not be punished for stupid little things like talking in class or not getting their work done or maybe even, sleeping in class.

Kyle's Blog
    People should be able to not have to do work outside of school (homework) because we have enough work at school to do! I mean you might as well, just have school 24/7 and 365 days a year!

     Kids now a days have so much homework (bad teachers)  that they barely have time to enjoy childhood!

    I know  not all people lifes were great, but think about the good times you had as a child, did it have anything to do with homework NOOOO!

     Now, talking in class is a good thing because at least you know the kids are not social outcasts!

     Sleeping in class should be allowed because these adults that "care about kids so much" talk about how we need sleep, well obviously if they are sleeping in class it means two things: 1, they don't get enough sleep at home and 2, they're getting the sleep now! (:

    So just shut up, leave them alone and be their favorite teacher! (:

2 comments:

  1. I think teachers in California just don`t give enough homework. When I was in Florida, with the super-smart kids, I used to get a ton of FUN projects and homework assignments. I think teachers in California shoud make us do less essays and more creative things like some sort of fun project.

    Katelyn, I am sorry to say this but I kind of disagree with you on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's totally okay Hazel, everyone is open to their own opinion. But at the same time Hazel, we wont be young forever I don't think we should have to Live our childhood with so much homework,and the stress of it all.

    ReplyDelete