Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm Sorry

Link
      We all feel like the world is crashing down on us one day or another, but, my life is full of regret.

       I want to say sorry to everyone I've done wrong to, people I have done something to bother them. I'm sorry.

       But most of all, I want to say sorry to my mom and dad, I have lied to their faces, talked back, not listen to them, and even hurt them.

      There is nothing in the world I wanna take back more then what I've done to them. But I can't, I've lost my families trust and I can't blame anyone but myself.

       I know some people who don't care about their parents, but I love mine with all my heart and soul.

       If I could do anything to get their trust back, I'd do it, no matter what it was.

      I'm crying as I'm typing this because it brakes my heart to know what I've put my parents through. I know some of you reading this are thinking 'well it's your fault' and yes it is my fault and I'll admit that any day of the week!

      I'm not asking for their forgiveness, but I want them to know how I feel, ya know?

     My family has always been there for me through everything, and all I do is be a bad kid.

     I love my family so much, and to know I've disappointed them really hurts. )":

                                         I'M SORRY

1 comment:

  1. True, true. I usually ignore my homework until I really have to do it. Like take my math homework for example, I don`t do it until the week its due. Because I can`t afford to fail my homework check.

    The only reason, I believe, I can achieve and make my parents proud of me is by studying. You woun`t believe this but I have done some REALLY bad things in my life.

    I really want my parents to believe un me and feel like `Yep that`s my daughter up there`. I feel like I am carrying the burden of the whole world on my shoulders when I think about how much I have hurt them.

    I would cry right now but since I am such a bad child have stopped feeling pain. I feel really guilty right now as I type this.

    If I could go back in time and change every bad thing I have I would so do it. Because I will not always have them here for me.

    ``I just realized everything I have is one day gonna be gone,`` (Taylor Swift, `Never Grow Up`).

    ReplyDelete