Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Made to Be Together By Trey Songz


Trey Songz YUMMY!

The song “Made to be Together” by Trey Songz, is a great song to listen to. The song is about a guy that is in love with this girl and he does her wrong, so she does what any smart girl would do and leaves him. He then realizes that he can’t get any better. Honestly, the song is a sad, brake up, and want to get back together song. It’s one of his greatest songs! He puts his whole heart into this song for his girl; you can tell he does just by the way he sings it.

This song is very good to dedicate to someone, listen to when you’re missing someone you truly love(d). And now a days, guys have no heart, so when a guy makes a song letting a girl know he knows he messed up huge time, shows at least ONE guy actually cares!

The bad thing about this song is that it will get stuck in your head! But, it also will remind you of your past relationships, break ups, and times you cried over someone for hours, not realizing that if they left you, its their loss not yours. Trey also tries to get a little too high on his vocals, but it’s still a great song!

I love this song so much ‘cause I’ve had my heart broken way to many times, for a kid my age! I always see my friends get their heart broken all the time over stupid guys who have no idea of what they just lost!

This song connects to me so well because, I had a guy who I dated and he played me from the very beginning, but I still stayed with him (‘cause I’m a dumb girl looking for “love”). Finally, I left him because I couldn't take all the crap he pulled with me. After I left him, he started begging me to get back with him, like he was a pathetic little boy.

But, all in all, “Made to Be Together” by Trey Songz is a perfectly good song!

No comments:

Post a Comment