Monday, March 12, 2012

December 12th 2012

Every year there is a day when all the numbers in the date are the same, like last years it was November 11 2011. 11 11 11! Crazy right? Well I guess not. But the year is the last 12 12 12 of the century! Just think. The say 12 12 12 is not going to come around for another century and when it does you will be dead! Some other person will be saying, `Hey it`s December 12 2112`.

I guess it doesn`t sound this cool but to me it really does because it shows you have lived for a whole decade and 2 years! Its pretty amazing because some people don`t even live that long. So I guess what I am trying to say is celebrate life.

Don`t be like one of those people who say, `My life sucks..boo hoo hoo!`. But instead say, `You`ve got one shot at it.` God let you live long enough because he knew that you were going to do something special. An for those poor babies who got called up too early, God just couldn`t live without you.

So don`t cry about how bad your life, instead focus on the good things.

 I am strong because I am weak
I am beautiful becuase I know my Flaws
I am a lover because I am a fighter
I am fearless because I have been afraid
I am wise because I have been foolish
...and I can Laugh because I have known sadness
-Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I agree with you. What's the whole point of celebrating things like that? People should be happy that they are even alive, not that the day, month, and year..have the same digits. People who are like that are just wasting their lives just thinking like that

    ReplyDelete