Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ten Incredible Things That Happen EVERY SECOND!!













This is a short post because its only TEN things but it is AMAZING. I was blown away by this information. ENJOY!!

10.) 30 Supernovas take place in the observable Universe.
9.) About 40 lightning bolts strike the Earth.
8.) There are 11,500 Google searches, 11,500 Facebook status updates and 2.8 million emails sent.
7.) The U.S. National dept increases by about $50,000. 
6.) 34 trees are cut down in the rainforest.
5.) 750,000 gallons of water flows over the Niagara Falls
4.) Almost 20,000 Coca-Cola beverages are sold throughtout the world.
3.) People spend on online adult entertainment.
2.) 4 people are born and around 2 die.
1.) Approximately 4,000 new stars are created.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Hazel like this post :D! cause I just posted something then all of a sudden I see yours...Nice! Information...I never knew about it until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I got it on one of those chain emails.

    ReplyDelete