Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How to Survive a Yucky Cupcake

You now what is the worst, a yucky cupcake. Dry bread to much frosting this is a bad cupcake. Like eggs there can be a bad and good one. Unfortunately not everyone makes the best cupcakes. I don't make great cupcakes, but i like to eat other people's cupcakes.:) Some can be yucky but you just have to shrug it off like you never had it.


Stick to the Pretty Cupcakes
Like the picture above the cupcake does not look good! Most of the time if it does not look good it probably doesn't taste good. It needs to be colorful and full of life. The top needs to have a pretty design and topped off with something yummy. If it doesn't look like this it's probably a yucky cupcake so don't eat it.


A lot of Frosting= Yucky Cupcake
Never eat a cupcake with to much frosting. All that frosting is used to hide the dry bread. Some frosting can be to sugary. Sugary frosting is gross and it feels like it sticks in your mouth:(

How to wash it down.
If the cupcake taste is left in your mouth down a glass of milk.Milk, Almond Milk, Soy Milk anything of the kind can wash the bad taste away. If the taste of the cupcake is so disgusting your going to need to wash your mouth out. Or pack a case of breath mints to get the taste out. I have never been in a situation like that but I am afraid that's all you could do.


How to Say It's not Good
Has anyone had a Grandma, Aunt, etc. who cooks something for you and you didn't like it? I have and since they are your family you have to be honest with them when they ask, "did you like it?"Especially when it's a yucky cupcake. I nice way to say the cupcake wasn't good is, " Maybe cupcakes just aren't your thing." Or  " It Wasn't your best."

How to Pretend it was Good
When you just don't have the guts to tell the person it wasn't good you can pretend it was. Just say " Oh yea the cupcake was good, so moist..."  You can give that person some hope for next time. Hopefully it will be better next time.;) Or you can just smile and keep eating your cupcake so when they ask if it's good your mouth will be full and you can just mumble something they can't understand. Maybe that person will think "Wow they must like it they cant stop eating it!"

Just stick to these rules and you should be able to survive a bad cupcake.

Picture By: Casey Fox


10 comments:

  1. I agree it is hard to tell someone their cupcake does not taste good. But I do not really like cupcakes( I am more of a noodle person). But if I did I would definitely follow you advise. A very intriguing post... From: Noodles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noodles!

      P.S I can tell your more of a noodles person.:)

      Delete
  2. A lot of frosting= yummy yummy cupcake!!(;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make pretty good cupcakes! I should make some for you sometime. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cupcakes too. I dislike them when they have a lot of frosting. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! My nickname is cupcake :) I'm yummy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also agree I would never admit to someone that their cupcake tastes bad. I pretedn to go to the bathroom and spit it out(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete