Friday, May 11, 2012

Group work is the worst!


                               
There is nothing I hate more than having to work with someone on a project. I do not like having to rely on someone to finish their work and to get the project done. In the past I have had bad experience with group work. I decided to work on a project with my friend in 6th grade and he didn't even do it. I was really mad because he didn't do his work and I got a bad grade since he chose not to do it.

Why should teachers make students work with someone on a project? It's pure misery. Some people are not the most reliable while others are fun and great to be with because they get the work done. Mostly it depends on the people you are working with but over all it is a bad experience. In 8th grade I had positive experience with a history group project. Everyone got the work done and did their part of the job. It is times like these where I love working with other people.

But when you have a partner who is bad at school work and doesn't care if it gets done or not sucks big time. So when you get to choose partners for group work make sure you choose wisely and pick people who care if their work gets done.

Photo by: seekingthomas

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was part of that history project! This year has been pretty good SO far for me too. I like your picture they all are so happy. Good Post!

    ReplyDelete