Friday, May 18, 2012

Cannibalism

  What I find extremely disturbing is cannibalism. Cannibaism is when people eat their own kind. If you fantasize about eating people then you might be a vorarephile. People tend to become like this when they are stranded in deserted places for a very long period of time.

    I find this idea DISGUSTING. Why would people eat their own kind? Thats pretty disgusting. Yeah, when your stranded somewhere you need the nurtients but why does it have to be a human body that you eat? Think about it. Would you eat another humans flesh? Even if you were starving, because I wouldnt! I would find something else like an animal or fish if I was stranded out in the sea.

  After researching about this fetish, I found out that vorarephile is a sexual fetish and paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of eating, or being eaten by, another person. This fantasy may sometimes involve the victim being swallowed dead or alive. This is a disturbing way to live life. Ill just stick to cooked animals.

1 comment: