Friday, May 11, 2012

Group Work? Good ? Or Bad?

    Group work to me is plain out bad, it has its positives but its mostly bad. When people work in assigned groups they dont want to do any work because they werent assigned to a group with their friends. Then again when you arent assigned with a friend you start to actually do work instead of talk and mess around. However, people these days are just plain lazy and rebellious. If they are in groups its mainly just to socialize, so if they work alone they might actually get something done.
 
  A while back when I did group work, I was all excited because we got to chose the people in our group. Of course I wanted to be with my friend so we partnered up. Let me tell you, that was the WORST idea ever! All she wanted to do was talk and talk and talk, no work what so ever. I asked to cooperate with me but she laughed as if I was joking or something. I ended up doing all the work by myself! Guess what though? She got credit for all the work just because she is a good student! I was really mad, but I learned my lesson.

  Yes, working in a group can benifit you, if you need help or something but, you need to have the right people in your group. If its just flat out lazy people than whats the point of a group? Nothing, you might as well just work alone

No comments:

Post a Comment