Monday, May 14, 2012


Teamwork is a good and bad thing.  I personally do not like it because I really don’t like working with others.  I do better by myself but if I have to work with other people it isn’t that bad, at least not for me.  It would probably suck for the other person because I would probably just talk while we’re supposed to be working, but for some people teamwork is great.  They have someone else to help them out.  Some people love it because they will be able to get more ideas and get information that they may not have thought of on their own.  It is sort of a good thing for shy people because it may get them to open up and interact with others, but t can also suck because they can be so shy that it will cause them to freak out.   
By: ice_birdy 

No comments:

Post a Comment