Saturday, May 12, 2012

Group Work


LINK
Kids in these times piss me off, they are lazy, idiotic, stuburn, irresponsible, rude, self-centered, pieces of trash!

Group work is in most schools all over the world. A lot of people believe it's the "best thing ever made since the calculator". But in my opinion, it's the worst dang thing EVER invented!

Some teachers believe they're "preparing their students for the outside world" but, in the real world we don't get other peoples help with anything unless you're married, and that's the last thing you want to get into! So teachers you are NOT helping us! You are making us dependent NOT independent!

Once when I was obviously NOT using my head, I got into a group to do a project with my best friend. Well, I got stuck typing the WHOLE glossary of the math textbook by myself WITHOUT any help! Then about two weeks after we started the project, me and my best friend got into a fight and we couldn't change partners so I was stuck with an obnoxious, stupid, idiot who refused to do crap! Then, when I, YES ME, MYSELF, AND I, finished the project we both got the same grade when she didn't do anything at all!

Now, I can see why teachers "LOVE" group work, you know so they don't have to grade a project for each student, which is cool and all, but like honestly group work is not fair. And I know, I know people always tell me life isn't fair well, like for reals we deserve to get the grade we get but when one person doesn't do their part, then why should they get the grade at all!?

No comments:

Post a Comment