Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Group work is ok

    Group work is fun when your with your friends. You get to have fun and mess around with ea h other when you work, but sometimes you mess around to much that you can't get anything done.
   I like to work with my friends. If you are doing a group project it's easy to visit each other's house and to decide what you are doing it on. Another plus is that you know each other's strengths. For example if one friend has a computer you can type all your stuff there and if another friend knows how to write really good they could write the paragraphs. Working with your friends is a good thing, but I like to get my work done early.
  I like to mess around with my friends and to have fun, but when it's time to work, it's time to work. I know it sounds like I'm serious, but I would rather get it done and not do it the night before. I also don't like it when group members lag and don't do what they are suppose to do. It's really annoying.
  I like to work in groups, but the people in my group have to be ready to work and to get it done.

  Photo credit: eldan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment