Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Movie Classics


Since we are doing a free post for extra credit I wanted to do it on movies. I'm really into watching movies, I'm going to be honest I love old movies! My family watches them so I grew up with them. One of my favorite movies is Bringing up baby a movie made in 1938 with my all time favorite actor and actresses Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn. It's just so funny and it has a leopard who could ask for more! If you want to learn more about this movie click here. One of my other favorites is a scary movie called The Uninvited made in 1944. It's not something you will jump out of your seat but it can be creepy, it has a great story line as well. If you want to learn more about this film click here. Last but not least is The Rebel Without a Cause made in 1955, with the great James Dean! This movie is just about a young man finding his way in a new town. If you want learn more about this movie click here. There are so many good movies like Meet me in St. Louis with Judy Garlend, or The Human Comedy, with Mickey Rooney. I cant name all of them but there are so many more good classic movies!All of the movies that I had list are amazing so check them out.
Photo By: moviesinla

No comments:

Post a Comment