Wednesday, February 8, 2012

German Shepards are the cutest!



I love dogs! They are one of my favorite animals on planet Earth.
A couple years ago my mom, sister, and I were driving around and we saw the cutest German Shepard puppy running around on the street. My mom didn't know if he was nice, so she stuck her hand out the window and he licked her hand, so we knew he was nice. My mom went around to different shelters to see if they could take him. It was pretty late so there wasn't any open. So we took him home for the night. My other dog loved him! The next day my mom found a shelter that could take him. I was so sad because he was the cutest puppy. That summer my sister and I were on vacation with my grandparents but when we came home the puppy was out in our backyard because my parents decided to adopt him. We were so happy! We decided to name him George but we also call him Jorge. Then 4 months after that my other dog died. We were really sad but George helped us get through his death. We call George a gift from Heaven because he came right before my other dog died. And if we didn't adopt George we wouldn't have gotten another dog. I love my dog he is the best. He is a German Shepard Lab mix.

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you love your dog and everything, but that is kind of messed up that you said when your other doggie died you weren't that sad because you had George. It's like saying one of your friends died but you didn't care much because you have more. So would you be all upset or would you go find a new friend and try to replace the other?

    ReplyDelete