Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Family

TOP RIGHT: daddy (Troy Weekley) TOP LEFT: mom and little brother (Cynthia and David Weekley) CENTER: mom and dad BOTTOM LEFT: me, little brother, me BOTTOM RIGHT: Jak (my puppy) I made this picture on Smilebox 
   I am Katelyn Marie, the daughter of Troy and Cynthia Weekley. i was born February 27,1998, in Susanville, CA.

   I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my daddy who has taken care of me (with help from mom of course) and help make me who i am now.

   My daddy is turning 32 today; Daddy, just think 18 more years and you'll be 50!!

   i also want to say that i never say how much i love or appreciate my parents. i love them so much and i am a very lucky kid to have parents that care so much!

   My mom and dad got married when i was two years old, on March 25, 2000.

   then three years after that, when I'm a month away from my birthday, the worst thing happened to me (no i didn't die) a little baby boy was born... my baby brother David, who I love with all my heart on January 8th, 2003.

   We moved to Upland and that's when i met all the awesome people i have ever since fifth grade!

   I may have my problems but at least i know i'll be able to come home to an awesome, crazy, and loving friends and family.

     I LOVE YOU ALL!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment