Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FACEBOOK!!!



I am really mad today because it`s been raining all day today and all the girls at my school are scared of rain! They scream and run like its poision pouring from the sky, and then I have to do this post and A LOT of other homework.

I don`t really know/care about how Facebook works because I am too ``young`` to have an account on it. think its kind of dumb to post pictures of your-self on the Internet, and tell people who you are and where you live and all that stuff. It`s sad how many people died last year because of what someone else posted on their Facebook account for the WHOLE world to see. People spread lies about others on Facebook and Facebook does not anything to stop it.

Facebook is the MOST popular site in this world. It should have some defence for their users. People post stupid stuff on it everyday about anything. I think Facebook is a stupid because it`s just this cheap site that people use to show other people how stupid they are. Half the people can`t spell and have really poor grammar. I mean how stupid can you get! At least put a spell check and grammar check thing on it!

I think even when I am old enough I would skip the part of my life where I create a Facebook account because it is so NOT worth the time.

Picture By: Me (used Paint)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Hazel, Facebook should do more in regards to protecting its users. Do I think they are entirely to blame for some of the tragic situations that have occurred in relation to their site? No, but they do need to be aware that their site has played a role in these instances and they should be actively trying to fix some of the problems they've unintentionally helped create.Good blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss K. I just hate to see people die just because they used Facebook and other internet stuff. Its really sad and breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete