Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Breakfast


Breakfast I know everyone says it is the most important meal of the day but I don't like it. I don't like eggs, cereal, sausage well at least sausage that is not turkey. Syrup is alright I just don't like to much of it because, I don't like the way it smells. I'm really picky when it comes to food. Luckily, my family is full of great cooks.
I don't skip breakfast though because I will be to hungry later on. Well, what do I eat for breakfast? Fruit and a lot of bread, even though too much bread isn't good for you. I have an apple every day to keep the doctor a way and when I can get my hands on them I will eat a pomegranate.I'm really into berries my fridge is full of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and I love cherries! Then I will make myself a good smoothie! Smoothies are so filling too. I'm a fruit eater. For bread I have a lot of croissants, toast, blueberry muffins, and whole grain waffles with peanut butter and flax sead on top. No syrup.
I'm not to much of a red meat eater so I have a lot of turkey sausage ,or soy chorizo, veggie patties, tofu all that good stuff.;]
Lastly, if I don't want of any of that I will switch it up and have lunch for breakfast then I will have two lunches, but that is only when I really don't want breakfast.
Berry Picture by:theogeo

10 comments:

  1. Good post Haliley. I am mostly a fruit eater too. I love apples, strawberries, mangoes and every other fruit you can name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I really do not eat breakfast. I did not now you ate so many fruits. Personally I like most fruits, but the one fruit I can not stand is apples! I believe that whole saying about eating an apple a day can keep the doctor away is just a big hoax. How are the doctors going too make any money if people do not get sick. Well anyways, good post Haily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a reason why if you eat an apple an day you keep the doctor away, they have vitamin c, prevent heart disease, low in calories,gives you healthier lungs, prevents brain damage, and cancer. So now you know. Thanks for commenting though Martin.!:]

      Delete
    2. Wow I never knew apples could do all of those things. I still do not like them though. But I eat other fruits that give me those things. You should probably include a link so I could see how apples do those amazing things.

      Delete
    3. Ok, sorry I wasn't able to find the link but the websites name is this http://www.succeedwiththis.com/9-reasons-why-an-apple-a-day-really-keeps-the-doctor-away/

      Delete
    4. wow I found that information very facsinating. But that was a blog, I was wondering where you got the real info(like a doctors website). Bloggers get there information from websites. So I was wondering where I can get the real info on the apple. But thanks for the information though.

      Delete
    5. I found two websites on apples I hope you are happy Martin here they are http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/10-health-benefits-of-apples.html and here's the other one http://www.homeorchardsociety.org/article/12/

      Delete
    6. Ok. The first website said Some logical stuff, but had way to many advertisements. And the last part said you could eat pears instead of apples. And most of these reasons only benefit the women, what about the males. This website does not reach to the full audience. As for the other website, it was exceptional. But thanks for info. I would however like to see more. I still dislike apples. Good comment though Haily!

      Delete
  3. I don't like apples either Martin!
    I love fruit! Im a fruitaholic! I mostly like berries too. My favorite are STRAWBERRIES!!!! I love them. My favorite fruit to eat.
    Good post Hailey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love STRAWBERRIES too Amanda!!! They are AWESOME!! And Martin if you want real results then maybe you should try eating an apple a day. ;)

      Delete