Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Health

   This may or may not sound like your normal teen, but I'm always nagging at my mom and dad to eat better, but all i eat is junk food!
    I think if we cut out greasy foods and soda we all would lose weight.

    I mean take my dad for example, the doctors said if he didn't watch what hes eating, or he could be a diabetic.

 all he did was cut out greasy foods and sodas and didn't eat a lot and in a 5 month period hes lost about 50 pounds!

 God, I would love to lose weight like that!(:

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! LOL I need to lose weight...according to my mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE POST!! Kind of ironic that cause you are forcing your parents to eat healthy but you eat junk food. I eat a lot of junk food too, and according to my mom and dad I need to loose weight. I think everyone should think about eating healthy becasue there are just to many dieases out there that you don`t want to suffer with just cause you didn`t eat enough greens when you were younger. Good post!!

    "You are what you eat."

    ReplyDelete