Saturday, February 18, 2012

The internet is taking over for a lot of things. They are closing down book stores because more people buy their books online. Many people buy things from stores online and get them shipped to they’re house sometimes just because they don’t want to go to the store. I don’t think that Facebook sucks but there are people who tell me that they hate it. I think it is sometimes bad for people because they get a little too attached. Old people are using the internet or that’s what they call it, even though the only thing they know how to use is Facebook. I like YouTube because you can see funny videos and hear music and things like that, but sometimes people put inappropriate or really stupid things on there. I like the internet and I use it for things other than Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is sad when people are addicted to Facebook. Like my youth pastor at church Nick, he is always on Facebook! I feel bad for his wife because it seems like hes on Facebook more than he is spending time with his family. Facebook is stupid! Why would you want to be friends with people you don't even know!
    Good post Janie!

    ReplyDelete