Thursday, February 23, 2012

Animal Crappers

We were suppose to write about healthy eating or something like that, so I'm gonna write about healthy eating for an elephant. So I saw this elephant video where an elephant basically put his trunk up another elephants butt. That is pretty nasty but it was funny at the same time. The elephant went horns deep with his trunk and then pulled out some poop. I thought yea that's pretty nasty and got a little grossed out but then I saw the elephant starting to eat the poop. He wasn't just taking it all down at once either he was savoring it eating it piece by piece. So that is my healthy elephant snack. you can see the video here . It's so nasty!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I saw that video on the show Ridiculousness! That is the best show in the whole world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was unusual. It was funny and disgusting at the same time. I wonder what the elephant thought he was eating. Who would videotape that disgusting crap?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josue that's mean I would totally videotape something like that.

    ReplyDelete