Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Social Networking


This topic can go both ways. It's cool to connect with your friends and see what's going on with everyone's life. It can come with a price unless you are very careful.

Social Networking can be very scary sometimes you can get some weird creeps on the internet. People are not always who they say they are. Once you talk to one of those creeps you opened a gateway for them. They will know they could talk to you now. You have to be careful on who you talk to and what you put online.

If you put on a bad message or photos you can't take it back because they will stay online no matter what you do. Someone could be really hurt of what you put online and you know what is worse?. You could be hurt. There has been numerous cases about people being cyber bullied or stalked or worse death, yeah it's that serious.

I know I made it sound like social networking is bad but of course you could go on Facebook,twitter, YouTube, My Space, and any other social networking site just be aware of what you are doing. Even though my parents always tell me that social networking and texting ruins being social because, you could just talk to someone face to face and not by any device. I do agree with that even though I still do it why shouldn't I just talk to some one face to face? Most likely I will get to know that person better.

1 comment: