Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Endangered Animals






What is going on?!! I'm a huge animal lover even if people think some are mean or ugly I really don't care.I try to do everything I kind for animals. I've picked up birds who are hurt or to young to fly. I've helped stray dogs, but what is going on here. There are so many endangered animals!
Here are just a few, Leopard, Polar Bear,Bald Eagle, Humpback Whales, Siberian Tiger, and a Pandas. Animals are becoming extinct because of pollution,habitat destruction,and climate change.
Is it that hard to throw away your trash when the trash can is most likely a few feet away. People are destroying animals homes to build more things that we don't need. Climate change happens because of global warming. Do we need to have all those nasty gases in the air that deteriorate the ozone layer?
Just keep the earth in good shape and we get to keep all these animals. If you want to learn about different endangered animals click here.

leopard by:Paranoid Black Jack panda by:MatHampson tiger&cub by:cml.1674humpback whale by:flicckrphotos

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what happened to my post. I tryed to fix it but it didn't work if you highlight the white you can see it though sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happened with it.
    How sad poor animals.
    Good post like usual Hailey!

    ReplyDelete