Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Unwritten Rules About Life

If there was a rule book about life almost everyone in the whole world would have one. But there isn`t one. Life is just what we make of it nothing more and nothing less. Life is just about making choices. Every second of your life you are making choices. Like what to eat for lunch or what should I type next in this blog post I am writing. But if there was a rule book about how to live a successful life, I think it should include these:

An Inspiring Story of Someone`s Life:
I think if the person reads a story that inspire`s them they are more likely to get ahead. They will want to be like that person or do something big like that person. You know how when you learn about a super hero or a princess when you are little? And you want to be just like them when you grow up? I think that`s how the intro or the story of the book of life should start because then the kid reading it will be...inspired.

Tips/FAQ`s:
A good book of life should also include some tips about what you can do when you come upon a situation like a FAQ`s page. For example, ``What can I do if I have an essay due tomorrow and all I have written is the word `The`? Answer: Relax. Think more about your topic and try to come up with some ideas and if you can`t then go to the index and find the page your topic is on and read thoroughly. Enjoy! Now wouldn`t that be a great book to read? I mean everything is right there for you. Your brain barely has to think. Less work for you, (you are becoming lazy).

Instructions on How to Make Good Choices:
Like I said before, life is all about making choices. This book of life should tell you a lot about how to make choices and be successful with whatever you are doing. It should also it in the index. Like ``What choice to make when asked to bite someone?`` I hope the answer is not ``BITE THEM!!!``

There are a lot of more things that can be added on to this book but I think we would need to divide it into different book. For example, parents should give their kids the ``Kindergarten and Grade 1: Guide to Life`` on their fifth birthday. (Hopefully the kid will act happy).

Unfortunately, there isn`t a book for us on how to live our lives because if there was everyone of us will be living the same old boring life. There wouldn`t be any creativity and everyone will be successful but no one will be because everyone is the same.

I like life the way it with its twists and turns. Its happy moments and sad moments. I think the reason anyone didn`t write the guide to a successful life is A) because its too long to write or B) because they wanted everyones` life to be unique. I would pick B because life is just life you can`t change it. Just like God can`t be great without his believers, life can`t be great without its uniqueness.

1 comment:

  1. Is this how bad my writing has gotten that NO ONE comments!!!!!

    ReplyDelete