Monday, April 9, 2012

SICK!!!

This is going to sound really weird but I find being sick really disturbing and I am really scared of it. I am not just talking about the common cold but EVERYTHING! I get SUPER scared when I have a fever. Most of the time when I have a fever I will start crying and grab my bible and start praying. If I have some sort of ace anywhere I will FREAK out!!!

I don`t want to say why but getting sick really scares me. I guess its because I am still young. I just want to live a good life free of sickness and free of fear. I think this is the reson why some people are scared of getting sick or being sick.

My parents try to talk to me about peaceful thing when I am sick and try to make me forget that I am sick but I just can`t get over it. I am just REALLY scared of getting sick. I feel better right now talking about this and letting people know.

My biggest fear is that there is going to be a sickness that people will not be able to cure. I hate beong scared but that is really disturbing to me. I pray everyday for the Lord to protect me and the world and keep us safe until God comes.

I know I sound really childish but just think about it! How did you feel when you had something that you were really scared off?

6 comments:

  1. I really hate getting sick...especially eating all those chips off the floor today :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I like to be sick sometimes. At my house when you are sick you can watch tv all day and just be lazy and lay around the house.
    The last time I was scared was just today. I was home alone and someone was at my door. They kept ringing the door beel. And when I am home alone I don't answer it. But the person would not go away. Finally I called my sister and she was mad because I wouldn't let her inside. So the whole time I was scared because my sister forgot her key to get inside! :D silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats funny Amanda! And I am sorry I made you eatr the chips English Blogger! I thought you would throw them away. :)

    I get scared when people knock at my door too because once at Christmas time the person who lived next to us got shot! The shooter knocked at our door first but my dad didn`t open the door because it was like 1:00 at night. Then he knocked at the other door and the guy opened the door and he shot him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness that's so scary! I'm glad nothing happened to you and your family,your poor neighbor.I hate getting sick too. I always have hand sanitizer with me because of germs. When one of my family members is sick i say "Get Away!" Nice post!:}

      Delete
  4. Thanks Hailey! My neighbor is ok now.

    ReplyDelete