Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Love for Tea

I decided to do my extra credit post on tea! I actually did not like tea when I was younger. I heard so many good things about different teas from my parents, I just decided I'm going to try tea again. I fell in love with it!

Every night before I go to bed I drink green tea. Green tea has so many health benefits! Green Tea can prevent cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and strokes. Green tea as well helps you get a better complexion and boost your metabolism. There is still a lot more health benefits from just one cup of Green Tea.

Green tea is not only a tea full of health benefits. I was lucky to find this wonderful store call Teavana. A store that is all about tea. I was going crazy trying all the different samples for so many types of teas. Some teas that I ended bringing home were Peach Momotaro Artisan Tea, Samuria Chai Mate Tea, and one of my favorites Green Tea. Peach Momotaro Artisan Tea is good in antioxidants, body detoxification, and supports healthy skin complexion,and it tastes really good too. Samuria Chai Mate Tea benefits, energy, vitamins, minerals, and supports appetite suppression.

Look at all the things tea can do for you!:D Tea is a great drink and is very healthy for you. I recommend it to everyone.
Photoby: mat.teo

2 comments:

  1. I remember I didn't like tea when i was younger too. Then I tried it and I liked it.

    ReplyDelete