Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Bucket List

A lot of people have something called a bucket list. A bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket (die). My mom, dad, and sister all had a bucket list so I decided to make one.


~Go skydiving
It has been a dream of mine to do something crazy and amazing in my lifetime. I've always wanted to go skydiving. Skydiving takes a lot of courage to do but it is worth it!

Photo by: Rockmantic



~Go to Paris and Hawaii



These places seem like a great vacation spot. In Paris you could see the Eiffel Tower and eat escargot which sounds gross but I would do it anyways. In Hawaii you could see the beautiful beaches and sunsets.



Photo by: Paree 
Photo by: rick ligthelm

~Go on a missions trip
I have had friends and relatives go on mission trip to Uganda, El Salvador, Africa, and Romania they all said how amazing it was. So someday I want to go to Africa and help people there. We are so fortunate to have everything that we do so I wan't to try to make a difference somewhere int he world.


~Meet my family in England and France
I have a big family with a lot of people that I have not met before. I want to meet them so I can see their culture and places they live.


~Attend San Diego State College
College will be a really important time in my life. I would want to attend a good college. San Diego State is a great college. And a great party school! :D

~Adopt Kids
I love kids. It makes me sad when you see homeless kids on the streets or in TV shows. When I get older it is my goal to adopt a child who needs help. I would want a little boy and a little girl from places like Africa, Asia, or El Salvador. Children who are homeless put burdens on my heart so I would want to give them a good home and help them.
Photo by: mike badar


~Pursue your dreams don't hide them.~

7 comments:

  1. That's so sweet, you wanting to adopt babies in need. You go to college to learn and become somebody Amanda not to party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yes it is for learning but it is also a plus that it is a party school. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to Hawaii is on my list too. I am currently trying to place a trip for my 15th wedding anniversary. I hope it all works out :)
    Best wishes on completing everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to Hawaii is on my list too. I am currently trying to place a trip for my 15th wedding anniversary. I hope it all works out :)
    Best wishes on completing everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes El Salvador is very amazing. It's people are amazing as well. I agree with Janie, you are going to college for the wrong reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you just blew my arm away! This post is amazing. I never knew you could have a bucket list. Do you like have a bucket and put a list of things in it? Hehe well OK post ammanda... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I would never have thought to make a Bucket List like around this age. This is an Awesome Post. Some People at this age might be thinking they are to young to die, but tragic ties happens sometimes. Maybe I should make one soon :D!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete