Thursday, April 12, 2012

People Prejudging Others

Link
It really makes me totally disgusted that people prejudge people!

Its really stupid, people not only prejudge people, but they also stereotype people!

It makes me so mad at people are o.k. with calling other people names and putting a lable on them, but when someone says something about them, they get totally pissed off! Its so dumb!

In my opinion, if you call someone else names and stuff, then you should be able to take what people say about you!

Like me, I don't talk crap about people, but yet I can take what people say because, I don't care! Like my mother and father taught me I should be a leader NOT a follower, so when people say stuff I couldn't give a care less!

 I don't know about anyone else, and I don't care what people say but like really you shouldn't either! 'cause if you care, then they are winning and they will do more and more stuff to you!

And if you're a person who talks crap about other people, then you really need to back off because, you're obviously no good. And you need to get a life 'cause the only reason you talk about others is because either

one: you are jelious

two: you're just a child who can't get a life

three: you're just a little kid who runs and hides when people start looking for you

four: you talk crap about others because you have no self esteem and you pick on others 'cause you think when you pick on people you're big and hard but you're nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment