Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blue Contacts

My extra credit blog post is on colored contacts. They have any color you can think of: blue,green,hazel,brown,red,gray and so many more. I personally thought contacts were to much work and pointless. Like why cant you just wear glasses? As I got older I actually started to like them. Noone likes to be the dork with the geeky glasses, including me.
    Ive always absolutely LOVED blue eyes! I can now "have" blue eyes with blue contacts. Anyone can replace their glasses with contacts. Of course you dont have to have needed glasses to wear contacts, you can wear them simply just to wear them.You can "accessorize" your eyes to complete your look.
   However, contacts are a lot of work. You need to make sure you put them in wet and not dry. Its very risky to wear contacts, it may not seem like it but it is.You MUST take them off at night or their is a possibilty that when you wake up it will be like in the back of your eyeball, you can actually go blind because of that.Also they do not help your eyes as quickly as glasses do. Personally to me theyre just simply just decoration.

1 comment: