Monday, April 9, 2012

So I'm sort of a nasty person, a lot of things that most people find disgusting I find very interesting. One of the things that I think is just nasty is those toilet things that construction workers use, I'm pretty sure that they are called port a potties. Those things are just disgusting. They are like super dirty and I can't use them. I get really upset when I'm around them, I feel like I might get infected with some sort of disease. I don't really like any kind of public bathroom but those are the worst. I hate how they are so dirty and then it just sucks for the poor people who have to clean them out. There are other things that need cleaning in the same way like little potties that people buy for their babies when they are potty training. Even though they both need to be cleaned out it's like a huge difference because it's just a tiny little child who you know and love that you will be cleaning up after, rather than a random nasty person who may be carrying a disease. I've cleaned out a baby potty before I guess it's similar in a way but I think of cleaning a baby potty like changing a diaper, I would never clean a port a potty. So the outside potties are really nasty, but I love it when someone goes in one and then another person pushes it over. The person who was inside gets all dirty and mad. Then again some people are different; Tiger Woods loves his port a potty time.

1 comment: