Wednesday, April 25, 2012


There are really sad things that happen in this world, today I was watching the News and I saw a women named Vanessa Clark whose child had died of suffocation.  After I heard that I was all interested so I kept watching and saw that she was sleeping next to him and realized he was not breathing.  They think he could have died of something called Sudden Infant Syndrome.  I saw that this was her second son and so I was wondering why the other son wasn’t asleep with them as well, and then they said that nearly three years ago her first child who was only one month at the time had died of suffocation too.  So this woman lost two children in around four years in a similar way.  She was charged with child endangerment for her first son’s death and for her second son’s death she was charged with child endangerment and has to face up to twenty years in prison.  You can read more about her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment