Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to be nice.

I think people these days are becoming really mean. In the world there is a handful of really nice people. But I think at school you can tell the difference between nice and mean. I've met some really amazingly nice people at our school. And a lot of the times 8th graders can be really mean to 7th graders at our school. Just the other day I saw a 7th grader being pushed down the stairs by a 8th grader. It just broke my heart to see a young boy with his stuff rolling down the stairs being trampled by older people. So when I passed by him i helped him pick his stuff and asked him if he was OK. Luckily he was. But as I was saying people are not very nice anymore. But I just really felt bad for the little boy being pushed. And I felt good helping him up.
~Amanda~

3 comments:

  1. Thats really sad. I think a lot of people in Jr. High are so focused on what everbody else thinks that if they saw that they would do what other people do, but you didnt. I really liked your post Amanda and how you took action to help someone. I hope other people read this and do the same.Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true. People these days care so much about them-selves that they forget about others. Just yesterday I saw this girl whose binder fell n the ground and all her papers fell out. No one helped her! By the time I got to her she was already done picking up her stuff. This guy next to me was laughing at her and saying mean things to her. I am glad you brought that up because people need to know helping others is not going to kill you. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm really happy that you guys liked this post. I just think it is sad how people can be so mean and dont even relize that they hurt someone elses feelings.

    ReplyDelete