Monday, October 24, 2011

Which are better..Girl or guy singers?

Do you have a favorite singer? Do you have a favorite band? Which singers are better females or males?
For me I like a lot of singers but there are some that I do not like. I mostly perfer guy singers because I like deeper voices. But all singers can be good guys or girls. There are some singers that are really good and have an amazing voice! But its not the gender that matters it the singing talent that matters! So who is your favorite singer?

Female singers, Male singers:
Adele, Bruno Mars

Katy Perry, Jason Derulo
Hayley Williams, David Archulata
Rihanna, and Guys who can't sing: Justin Bieber :) Just kidding

3 comments:

  1. I really like your post amanda! I nevered really compared guys to girl singers but, now that you mentioned it I think they are both good In there own ways and I think all singers really have there own style and express there talent differently. For me I can't compare but I understand what you mean haha your right about Justin Beiber haaha jk! Good Job! I also liked all the picteres!:}

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really think about it there are ALOT of guy singers who have really high pitched voices like Maxwell. Plus there are also ALOT of girl singers who have way deeper voices then male singers, like Cher...I thought she was a man at first to tell the truth haha. But if I had to choose one i would run away because they are all fantastic. SOMETIMES (maniacallaughter slowly fading away).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha....it is true. Some girls do have really deep voices!

    ReplyDelete