Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How my Experiment Went...

        In my English class, we had to do a post about how we would help the world be a nicer place. So, I chose to tell people that they look nice to give people a bust to their day. The first day, I told five people they look nice around my school, and I noticed that they seemed happy. Now, of course I don't know that me telling them they look nice made them happy, but that's what I noticed. The second day, I told three people they looked nice, and I heard two of them tell other people they looked nice. (you would call that copying but if they are making other people happy, more power to them!)

       It made me feel good that I made people happy. I think I'm going to keep doing this.
     
      I also noticed, the two days I did my experiment, I heard more and more people say it as well! Which helps make the world a nicer place!

No comments:

Post a Comment