Monday, October 17, 2011

Edgar Allen Poe: Crazy or Not Crazy?

I do not think Edgar Allan Poe is a psychopath. I think when he writes hes bringing back past experiences into his writing, like his wife dying or his foster father being horrible to him. He would be a true psychopath if he actually lived these story he tells, like when he murders people. I don't think its fair to judge an author by what he/she writes because, all they have is a really good imagination. Anyways if you say hes crazy and you've read his stories then you must have enjoyed them some how to keep on reading them. He was just a man who had many experiences and put these experiences in his writing because he just had a tough life.

2 comments:

  1. It is true, he did have a tough life with many struggles. Necessarily most people consider him crazy or like me, I just think he is wierd and very creative. Nice post Hailey! Good work!
    :)

    ReplyDelete