Friday, October 14, 2011

What good colleges are there near San Diego?



I love San Diego and I have always wanted to go to college in San Diego. So I looked up different colleges in San Diego and there was: San Diego city college, Argosy universtiy San Diego, California college San Diego, and San Diego state. I decided to research San Diego State College. It seams like a very nice school. It is close to the beach and Sea World. To apply for this college the registration fee is appromixly $2,488. For books it costs $1,244. If your living on campus, for one trimester, for food and housing it costs $8,787. For transportation it costs $731. Apparently college is VERY expensive. I was told by my parents going to college is and opportunity of a life time and it is worth every single penny you pay. If you want to go to college in San Diego I suggest this college!

6 comments:

  1. I actually really want to go here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the prices of everything you would need to go to this college
    http://arweb.sdsu.edu/es/admissions/apply/applycost.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not alone--this is quite the popular destination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Amanda. It looks really pretty. I think its popular because of the beach. And yes going to collage VERY important and worth every penney. Good Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Campus is beatiful Amanda! I know you like San Deigo a lot that would be perfect for you.:}

    ReplyDelete