Monday, October 10, 2011

What is a Good College in Ireland?

   
Well as some of you may know, I’m Irish. And it’s always been my dream to go to Ireland at least. So I decided to see what a good college in Ireland would be. When I researched it, I found the college NUI Galway in Ireland.
                The NUI College has more than 16,000 students! The subjects they teach there are; arts, social science, and Celtic studies; business, public policy and law; engineering and informatics; medicine, nursing and health sciences; and science. What I found a little weird about this college is that it doesn’t have a mascot.
                As you can see the campus is very large but, the buildings are fantastic!
Isn’t this beautiful? I mean yes it’s old but I think that’s what makes it so beautiful!
I’m thinking about going to NUI because they have so much to offer! For example, Galway was ranked one of the 25 top travel destinations to visit in Europe by “Trip Advisor”, and only one of two Irish cities to feature in the list, Galway has simply got it all! They have sports such as; Gaelic game (football), soccer, rugby, and water sports. During my research, I found that if you want to go to NUI, they will help you find a place to live, either on campus, off campus, apartment, house, whatever you’d prefer.

      Now, I would love to learn about my Irish heritage. And here at NUI I can do that! They have a course called: Arts with Irish Studies. It’s a $12,730 class, a 4 year course and it only takes in about 15 people. If you want to know more about what they have in NUI then look here http://www.nuigalway.ie/

4 comments:

  1. Nice work KAT. I'd like to see a few more images. And I'd definitely be jealous of anyone who got to attend the university there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom and dad both said they'd love for me to go there! :D And if I do I'll be so happy! It's a great school, it really is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the description of this college to me sounds wonderful! It obviously has many classes and extra curricular classes too. If you ever do go TAKE PICTURES! And keep up on those studies. DO not fail me KAT! i hope you find out more about your heritage and have fun doing it. Enjoy yourself (look at your view!);)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gabbie! And I will keep in touch with you, I promise!! And I'll send bunches of pictures for you as well ok?

    ReplyDelete