Friday, September 30, 2011

How I Can Change the World by Being Nice

There are many ways to change the world by being nice. My way of being nice is very simple and easy, all you have to do is help someone in need. For example if someone had dropped his/hers binder and all their stuff fell out, all you have to do is help them pick up their stuff. That way the person feels like someone cares and someone didnt just laugh and walk away. Just by doing this it makes a world a nicer and happier place. :D

4 comments:

  1. That is soo true Hailey! I agree with your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're example is perfect. Such a simple action, and yet more often than not I watch people point and laugh instead of offering a helping hand. I'm not sure where people learn that sort of behavior, but just a few people stopping to help might make people stop in their tracks and realize how awful the "point and laugh" is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you fully Hailey! People are so mean these days and when something like that does happen, they walk away laughing! That is a great example on how to make the world a better place! :)

    ReplyDelete