Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What are the Best Schools In Sourthern CA?



Well this personally for me is one of my favorite schools. I've always liked to perform like theater and once i looked up performing arts colleges in Sourthen California USC came up. They are extremely dedicated to all different arts. It majors in everything though not just arts[law,accounting,dentistry,ect.]. It is a very well known school, and has a very nice campus. My second choice is also a very well known school and it is very well known for fashion design and I absolutely adore fashion design and majors in almost everything that has to do with fashion. The school is called FIDM The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise. It has all different location in Sourthern CA like Orange county and LA, and they both have gorgeous campuses Both of these schools are amazing and you should check them out. At http://fidm.edu/ and http://www.usc.edu/

3 comments:

  1. I know a few people who have gone to FIDM. One of my friends landed a job with designer Trina Turk, and my brother's girlfriend currently attends. She just got an internship with a company, too. I'll see if I can get her check out your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post Hailey! There was very good and useful information on this!

    ReplyDelete