Thursday, October 6, 2011

How I Changed the World with an Act of Kidness

I said on my last post that i was going to help someone in need, to help make the world a better place. Guess what I did?! What happened was I was about to leave from P.E until I found a watch on the ground. I thought about what to do with it, it was really nice and I would be devastated if I had lost it so, I decided to help that person in need of their watch and I turned it in to the P.E teachers. The P.E teacher said thank you for turning it in and I thought whoever lost this watch would be very happy to get it back. I felt really good with my decision and that's how my project for being nice went. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good job Hailey for being honest. If I lost my watch i would hope someone would be nice enough and return it. And most of the people at our school would have kept it. But you didn't good job with being honest
    ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete